Monday 23 June 2014

Vancouver Greek Day and Granville Island

My family and I have always been on the go type people. Our family trips are often jam packed, and we love to see and explore amazing things. Since we have been stationed in Vancouver we have opted to make the most of it and experience as much as we can while we are here.

Every year Vancouver on Broadway Street has a Greek Day, where local Greek groups and businesses close down a large portion of Broadway and host a street festival. There is a lot of food, music and culture to experience on this day, for the first time since my family moved here, I was here for Greek day so my mom and I had to go.









My very first Macron.. I'm in love 


I bought 6, because they were delicious. 
Granville Island is a small little Artisan Market and shopping district in Vancouver, it is also a tourist destination. I usually beg my parents to take me every time I'm in town because the atmosphere is great. The island is very unique, it has a market, local artisans bring in their work and set up, and street buskers perform.

We were only on Granville Island for about an hour grabbing lunch, and finding a place to park took forever, so I only managed to get a couple photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment