Monday 23 June 2014

Joe Fresh Eyeshadow


Joe Fresh is a brand that is sold in any store that sells President's Choice products in Canada. Retailers like Great Canadian Superstore have large sections of floor space dedicated to the brand, and Joe Fresh is also sold in stand alone stores. I've known about Joe Fresh for many years, wore their clothes as a child and even purchase some of their clothes now.

Joe Fresh is known for reasonably priced quality goods, like their clothing and shoes, and their makeup has good deals. I was checking out their aisle of makeup and saw a wonderful $4 each or 3 for 10 on their eyeshadow.  

I could not find a third colour that I liked as much as these two, so I opted for the $4 each, and considering that it is a great product I was happy to spend it. I picked up a light pink champagne colour and a sun kissed gold. Both of these colours are wonderfully pigmented and appear great on the skin, I pack them on a little more to really get the glimmer of the colours.



I wore these colours yesterday and could not believe they had hardly budged after a long day. I used Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded as a base.


No comments:

Post a Comment