Friday 9 May 2014

What's in my everyday makeup bag?

My makeup bag is a small gathering of all the things I am currently loving. I do have a fair amount of products, the majority of which are stored in combination with my sisters makeup downstairs. (We have a beauty corner set up), since I don't go down there everyday at the moment, it's unrealistic to keep my makeup and such down there as I probably won't use it.


I use this small sized makeup bag that I got from Forever 21 last year. It's pink and white and stripped and really cute! Surprisingly it holds a lot, enough for my face, eyebrows, eyes, and perfume. This bag is literally all I would need for a night or two away without even thinking about what I'm bringing with me.


Face
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller I use this before I do my makeup under my eyes if they are a little puffy, or if I am really tired to combat that and reduce the size of my bags. L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream (Fair/Pale) This is my one step face product, since I have freckles I can't really use a full coverage foundation, so BB creams provide enough coverage without being too heavy and in the summer this is perfect in the heat!

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer (125 Very Fair) I adore this concealer. It has enough coverage to hide my bags and it really does give the effect of being awake, which during the school year is a saving grace. Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (001 Transparent) This is great for keeping matte in the summer when sweating is a big thing. I use this on my T-Zone in particular, and I got it in transparent to avoid extra coverage. ELF Undereye Setting Powder This stuff is great for under the eyes to set my concealer, I like it.

Revlon Highlighting Palette (Rose Glow) I love this palette, it's perfect for a blush/bronzer/highlight in one swipe, which removes a lot of extra products from this bag. ELF Blush (Twinkle Pink) This is great for adding just enough colour to my cheeks if I want to boost the colour of the Revlon Palette.

Eyes
Along with eyes, are eyebrows- Milani Brow Kit (01 Light) I love this for filling in my brows, I blend the two brow colours together to get a really great natural colour, and the highlight to define my brows. The brush that is included is the perfect size for me. Maybelline Colour Tattoo Metal (Barely Branded) I use this to prime my eyes, the shade is really similar to MAC's Painterly Paint Pot, which for $8 isn't a bad deal, the colour adds a little bit of sparkle to the shadow but it really does stay all day.

NYX Nude Matte Eyeshadow (Blame it on Midnight) For me this is the best crease colour I can find, it is light enough to add some warmth to my eyes, but is really good for blending out colours as well. NYX Love in Rio Trio (Meet me at the copa) I love this trio- it's great for a natural eye. Enough said.

Physicians Formula Kohl Kajal (Nude Trio) I use the champagne colour for my waterline to make me look a bit more awake and also widen my eyes. I use the gunmetal colour to tightline for a natural looking fuller lashline. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (Black) I LOVE THIS MASCARA it's perfect for a natural look, obsessed. Mary Kay Eyelash Curler I've had this for years, it gets the job done.

Smells 
Pacifica Island Vanilla Roll On Perfume This is great for on the go smell touch up, I love vanillas and this one is summery, which is right on for this time of the year.

2 comments:

  1. Rimmel stay matte is great! I can really count on it to make my foundation last all day. Thanks for sharing!
    -Monica
    Shimmering Image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love how organized you are, it must be so comfortable not having to think twice when going out for a few days just grab that bag and go go go! I love that Garnier eye roll on, I used it almost daily for a year! It has such a nice cooling effect.. I think it's so great you find a way to let your freckles shine through, because it's part of who you are and you don't look like ''yourself'' with everything covered up. I'm so scared of eye lash curlers still to this day - They just look so painful, even though I have tried them and KNOW they aren't.. haha I'm so strange! Btw, I love the idea of a roll on perfume, I have to check this out!!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    www.mysweetestdisposition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete